Welcome to our new Music Department Website! Please be patient as we continue to add content in preparation for the new school year.
The SBRHS “Blue Raider” Marching Band has been featured in these promotional videos by the BAND App. We are very proud to represent this valuable communication app that has made our ability to disseminate information so much easier.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
I apologize for the lateness of this application. There was a miscommunication that has now been resolved. These are the applications for the Sowa Scholarships. There is a tight time frame for submission. They were handed out to every senior in the music department this morning during S-Block ensembles. They will be available here and at sbrhsmusic.org if you need additional copies. Applications are due to me on Tuesday May 22 by 8:30 a.m. Thank you for your understanding.
Visit sbrhsmusic.ticketleap.com to purchase tickets now for the best seats!
We are pleased to announce that tickets for the 2018 SBRHS Drama Department Spring Musical Production of “MISS SAIGON: SCHOOL EDITION” are officially on-sale now! Performances will take place in the SBRHS Performing Arts Center on Friday, May 11th at 7:00 p.m., Saturday, May 12th at 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., and on Sunday, May 13th at 2:00 p.m. Tickets are $15 for Adults and $12 for Students, Children and Senior Citizens. Here are the ways to order:
1. Online though TicketLeap.com – visit sbrhsmusic.ticketleap.com and follow the instructions:
A. Select the performance that you wish to purchase tickets for (Friday Night, Saturday Matinee, Saturday Night, Sunday Matinee)
B. Select either a section (Orchestra Center, Orchestra Left, Orchestra Right, Mezzanine Center, Mezzanine Right, Mezzanine Left) under “Find Best Seats Available” or “Choose Your Own Seats” from the Somerset Berkley Regional High School Performing Arts Center Seating Chart (only available on computers; not on mobile devices or tablets)
C. Select the quantity of each type of ticket that you are ordering (Adult = $15 + $1.75 fee, Students = $12 + $1.60 fee, Children = $12 + $1.60 fee, Senior Citizens = $12 + $1.60 fee)
D. Select Checkout, Fill out your information, and follow payment procedures
E. Upon Checkout Completion, be sure to visit the link in the email sent to you, print your tickets, and be sure to bring them with you to the show (selfie-ticket option on mobile devices are also acceptable)
F. ENJOY THE SHOW!!!
2. SBRHS Student Dining Hall Ticket Sales and Reservations during all three lunches
Tickets will be on sale during all three lunches in the SBRHS Student Dining Hall starting on Monday, April 30, 2018 and through to Friday, May 11, 2018.
3. Visit the SBRHS Performing Center Box Office starting 2 hours before each performance and throughout each performance
2018 Spring Musical PLAYBILL
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND PURCHASE EITHER A BUSINESS AD, SUPPORT AD, OR “GOOD LUCK” MESSAGE IN OUR PROGRAM BOOK!!!
We are printing our program book for the production to help defray the costs of these performances. We are currently asking for your help in purchasing an advertisement in this year’s program! There are 4 different ads that can be purchased.
ALL ADS MUST BE ORDERED BY FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. IN ORDER TO GET INTO THE PROGRAM BOOK!!!
Full Page Ad (Business or Personal) for $100 each
1/2 Page Ad (Business or Personal) for $75 each
1/4 Page Ad (Business or Personal) for $50 each
Friends or Family “One Liner Messages” (Personal) for $10 each
Information regarding purchasing an advertisement and instructions on what types of photo, logo and/or image files can be included are outlined in the document linked below.
Thank you in advance for considering supporting our young performers. All proceeds go to support the Drama Department.
At the show, purchase one of our Backstage Kisses for sale $5 each
send a “Good Luck Message” and some Hersey’s Kisses to a member of the cast and crew
FINAL DISNEY MEETING – APRIL 10, 2018:
SBRHS CORI Request Form This form is only for those parents that would like to chaperone. It needs to be completely filled out and accompanied by the readable photocopy of your driver’s license. You can send that in to Mr. Marshall with your child’s first payment or scan and email to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-2018 SBRHS Winter Marching Arts Ensembles’ Documents
2017-2018 Music Department Documents
- SBRHS Music Department Performing Arts Calendar 2017-2018 (Updated 8/30/17)
- SBRHS Music Department Student and Parent Contact Information Form for All Performing Musicians (Due to Mr. Marshall, Mr. Bianco, or Mrs. Isidoro by Friday, 9/8/17 in S-Block)
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Music Department Band Handbook (Handbook Agreement due to Mr. Marshall by Friday, 9/15/17 in S-Block) Failure to do so will have an effect on your participation grade in class.
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Concert Attire Uniform Order Form (Due to Mr. Marshall, Mr. Bianco, or Mrs. Isidoro by Friday, 9/15/17 in S-Block) If we do not receive them by that time, you will have to order them on your own and pay for the additional shipping cost! YOU MUST HAVE THIS UNIFORM TO PERFORM WITH ANY OF OUR IN-SCHOOL MUSIC ENSEMBLES.
- Disney Tour 2018 Intent Forms (Due to Mr. Marshall, Mr. Bianco, or Mrs. Isidoro by Friday, 9/8/17 in S-Block)
2017-2018 SBRHS “Blue Raider” Marching Band Documents:
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Calendar
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Student and Parent Handbook
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Student Commitment Letter
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Bus Permission Slip
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Health Form
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Student Uniform Cleaning and Apparel Order Form
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Pit Crew-Prop and Chaperone Request
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Excused Absence Form
- 2017-2018 SBRHS Marching Band Instrument – Equipment Loan Form